|CBMs in the ECONOMIC DIMENSION|
According to the Cooperative Approach for the Implementation of the CICA CBMs, Member States have specified the following priorities for cooperation in economic area
- Cooperation to promote various modes of transport linkages.
- Cooperation for the development of secure and effective systems of transportation corridors.
- Taking necessary steps to ensure energy security cooperation in the CICA region, including development of and enhancing efficiency and safety of the routes and security of supply of energy.
- Widening of cooperation in the sphere of tourism, by exchanging information in this field and encouraging contacts between tourism organizations of the Member States.
- Visa facilitation including expeditious business visas in order to enhance trade and investment relations among the Member States.
- Widening of cooperation among financial sectors.
- Promoting business opportunities for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Expanding investment opportunities and cooperation
- Encouraging cooperation in the field of communications and information technology.
- Establishing a common database on trade and other areas of economic interest.